- In the heart of Kreuzberg
- 3rd floor of a modernised building
- available immediately, sold with furniture
- basement unit
- condo fees 176 € / month
- Agent fee 6 % + VAT
Building Structure and Energy Certificate
- Year of construction: 2010
- Last renovation: 2013
- Condition: Well maintained
- Type of heating: District heating
- Main energy source: District heating
- Energy certificate: Available
- Type of certificate: Requirement certificate
- Energy demand: 75,9 kWh/(m²*a)
The ensemble of buildings, which was completely modernized in 2013, is located on one of the most beautiful oases in Kreuzberg, the famous Mariannenplatz with the Künstlerhaus Bethanien, a former hospital that houses the original equipment of the Theodor Fontanes pharmacy.
The charming and practically designed studio apartment is on the 3rd floor directly opposite and can be reached barrier-free with an elevator.
This also takes you to the basement.
There is also a bike room there.
Since there is no through traffic, it is very quiet despite the central location.
The exciting Kreuzberg mix of small restaurants, cafés, pubs and scene-typical designer shops can be found in the surrounding streets.
The Kottbusser Tor and Görlitzer Park / Wiener Straße are only a few minutes away.
The apartment has high-quality floor coverings, a functional fitted kitchen with a dishwasher and a washing machine.
The apartment also has a dry cellar compartment that can be reached with the elevator.
There is a bicycle storage room in the house.