- Solid construction
- EnEV 2014 (with the stricter requirements from 1.1.2016)
- Flat roof with greenery
- Roof terraces, balconies, garden terraces
- Triple glazing
- Communal gas condensing heating system, ensuring peak performance
- Underfloor heating
- Two elevators
- Children’s playground and relaxation areas with park benches
- High quality flooring and fittings (per sample catalog)
- Wet rooms with active ventilation
- Video intercom
- Turnkey handover
- Completion in September 2022
The Gesundbrunnen district boasts excellent transportation links and a prominent location in the northern center of the capital. The lively quarters of Prenzlauer Berg and the famous Mauerpark are in the immediate vicinity.
The rents in the Gesundbrunnen district for new rentals are have developed accordingly and on a par with comparable quarters in the neighboring trendy districts.
The new construction project Bornholm at Grüntaler Strasse 49 takes this micro-location into account with the focus is on medium-sized apartments with 1-2 bedrooms.
Creating larger units with more than 2 bedrooms can be accomplished by combining apartments where desired for personal use or to create apartments suitable for families.
Completion is scheduled for spring 2022.
A variety of high-quality equipment options are available to be chosen from the sample catalog. The basic equipment already included in the purchase price offers you “Classic Oak” in the living room and several color designs from light to muted for the bathroom.
A team of interior specialists will discuss your individual wishes with you and include these in the planning. This allows you to achieve a design which reflects your own personal living style.
Grüntaler Straße is designed as a spacious promenade with a wide and well-tended green area between the lanes. The trees, grass strips and cobblestone paving create a light, park-like atmosphere. Since Grüntaler Straße is not suitable as a thoroughfare or shortcut, it is a natural, low-traffic zone that provides a relaxed living area.
This child-friendly environment is also reflected in the easy access to 7 kindergartens, which are located in the street itself or in the immediate vicinity. Several supermarkets can be reached on foot in a few minutes. The Gesundbrunnen Center is a large shopping center at Gesundbrunnen station.
Gesundbrunnen station is Berlin’s northern public transport hub. This station provides access to ICE trains of the north-south connections, intercity and regional trains that serve the entire east German area, as well as regularly running underground and suburban trains that connect the Gesundbrunnen district with the entire city center. There is also a direct connection to Schönefeld Airport (future BER).
- S Bornholmer Straße, 8 min walk
- Connections to S Schönhauser Allee 1 stop, 11 min.
- Gesundbrunnen station (S, R, ICE) 1 stop, 10 min. (runs every 3 min)
- Connections to S Friedrichstraße every 3 min. Travel time approx. 18 min.
- Connections to Berlin Hauptbahnhof, travel time approx. 18 min.
- Connections to S Schönefeld Airport, approx. 45 min.